|Title:||Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Administrator /Programmer /Developer - Remote|
|Department:||Data Management and Biometrics|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world. One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
We are looking for a performance-oriented, innovative and self-motivated team player to join our Clinical Data Sciences team as a full-time Electronic Data Capture Administrator / Developer / Programmer. You will be responsible for administration of EDC Database including evaluation, analysis, design and/ or recommendations to achieve goals and excellent results in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
This is a full time, potentially remote opportunity, but will travel for training and key meetings.
As an EDC Administrator you will have technical interaction with vendors that are supporting the applications and troubleshoot/ escalate problems on systems to appropriate partners. This role will provide expert guidance to the design, development, validation, implementation and maintenance of study set-up validation processes and procedures. Additionally, this role will manage the deployment of EDC trials and set-up interface connections between EDC and other systems. Also, this role will:
- Provide user/administrative support on EDC
- Maintain study and system data archiving
- Coordinate upgrades to hardware/ software including validation documentation development, review and execution.
- Create and maintain user accounts
- Author and review procedures and work instructions
- Maintain global clinical trial database standards (CDISC)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3 years clinical data management experience
- Experience with EDC systems (i.e. Medidata RAVE, TrialMaster, etc.)
- Proficient computer skills with understanding of clinical systems and data administration
- Must be organized, an effective written and oral communicator
- Must have the ability to multi-task, within a fast-paced environment, and build strong relationships
Please apply online at www.celerion.com.