|Title:||Financial Project Analyst|
|Location:||Remote - United States|
|Department:||Finance / Accounting|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
At Celerion, every day our focus is to help our clients get their drugs to market, so they can touch the lives of our family, friends and people around the world. We are Translating Science to Medicine.
Integrity, trust, teamwork and the respect for our colleagues enable us to build meaningful careers while providing for family, friends and people in need.
Are you an experienced systems user / master of Excel with the ability to slice and dice financial data to provide insights and spot trends? Do you have a strong attention to detail and stellar communication skills? If this sounds like you, this could be your dream job!
The Financial Project Analyst is responsible for all project accounting (revenue recognition and invoicing), management of cash flow and project margin performance for a growing line of business. This position is part of the Finance and Accounting team and will work closely with Operations and key stakeholders.
Location: Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown. Preference for an office based team member, but the position may be remote.
Schedule: full time position, Monday through Friday. Due to the nature of the position and our global reach, it is sometimes necessary to be available to work outside normally scheduled hours.
- Participate as a key member in rolling out new revenue recognition guidelines – “ASC 606 Revenue from Contracts with Customers”
- Directly support Operation teams managing project budgets and margins
- Responsible for revenue recognition for a growing Line of Service
- Manage project invoicing and cash flow
- Prepare monthly revenue forecast, calculate ETC budgets and maintain backlog roll forward for assigned Line of Business
- Analysis of revenue shifts and variances to plan
- Support Operations in identifying change in scope opportunities to ensure change orders are submitted timely
- Collaborate with Project Management and IT to implement and validate online dashboards and analytical tools
- Preparation of analysis and presentation materials for senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus minimum of 7 years accounting experience required
- Revenue recognition experience within a service industry required
- Proficient with advanced Excel functions (i.e. pivot tables and Vlookups)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with ERP system required
- CPA preferred
- CRO accounting experience preferred
- Experience with multinational companies with US headquarters is preferred
Celerion, a leader in early clinical research services, is a global company with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our unique combination of medical expertise, clinical operations experience and scientific excellence provides our customers with the confidence to make fast, accurate decisions about their drug development path within the clinical research process. Our founding mission is to help our clients get their drugs to market quickly, so that they touch the lives of our family, friends and people in need around the world.
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.