|Title:||Accounts Payable Specialist|
|Department:||Finance / Accounting|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leader in clinical research, is hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team in Lincoln, NE. Join a growing global company and put your talents to work!
This is a full time benefited position working normal business hours with some flexibility.
Location: Corporate accounting office in Lincoln, NE, near 14th Street and Highway 2.
In this role as an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be primarily responsible for processing payments to vendors and clinical study participants via check, wire transfer and electronic payment methods. We are seeking candidates with experience in high volumes of disbursements and familiarity with international currencies. The corporate accounting office is responsible for transactions on behalf of the US, Canada, Singapore and Korea locations.
- Process daily check payments to clinical research study participants
- Process weekly vendor and employee expense payments by check, wire transfer and electronic/ACH
- Handle daily incoming mail
- Review incoming vendor invoices; create and save electronic files in the accounting system
- Respond to general accounts payable questions
- Action disbursement related tasks using online banking systems
- General accounting filing
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Three years of accounts payable experience is preferred
- International payment experience is highly preferred
- High volume payable experience is preferred
- 10 key and data entry proficiency is required
- Strong MS Excel experience
- Ability to manage responsibilities in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
Celerion, a leader in early clinical research services, is a global company with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our unique combination of medical expertise, clinical operations experience and scientific excellence provides our customers with the confidence to make fast, accurate decisions about their drug development path within the clinical research process. Our founding mission is to help our clients get their drugs to market quickly, so that they touch the lives of our family, friends and people in need around the world.
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.