|Department:||Data Management and Biometrics|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
The individual will conduct statistical data analysis, provide scientific interpretation of study results, perform clinical report writing, and independently handle interactions with clients. The individual will also develop external visibility by publishing their work, giving presentations at external scientific meetings and taking an active role as a scientific leader in his/ her discipline.
Responsible for the statistical aspects of reports. Serves as primary source of statistical science for simple to complex projects. Provides SAS programming guidance to project team.
Data analysis and interpretation
Direct development of data collection methods and coordinate customized electronic database transmissions to Sponsors
Develop statistical analysis plans for simple to complex studies including table shells and, when appropriate, other programming plans
Direct and oversee the execution of planned statistical analysis and summarization for simple to complex studies (including tables, figures, and data listings) independently
Write statistical methods and results sections of reports
Review draft reports for consistency and completeness
Perform general statistical analysis programming
- PhD in Statistics-related field and 1+ year industry experience or the equivalent OR Master's degree in Statistics-related field and 5+ years industry related experience or the equivalent required.
- Proficiency with SAS programming required.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities and lead multiple project teams required.
- Superior communication and leadership skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.