|Title:||Senior Pharmacokinetic Scientist|
|Department:||Data Management and Biometrics|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
We are looking for a Senior Pharmacokinetic Scientist to join our Clinical Pharmacology team. This role may be based at either our Lincoln, NE, or Montreal, Canada facilities. The Senior Pharmacokinetic Scientist will conduct pharmacokinetic data analysis, scientific interpretation of study results, clinical report writing, and interactions with clients. This individual will develop external visibility by publishing their work, giving presentation and scientific meetings and taking an active role as a scientific leader in their respective discipline.
Education and skills requirements include:
- Master's or PhD degree in a biology-focused sciences related field with 6+ years of related experience required.
- Solid knowledge of clinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics required
- Proficiency in performing noncompartmental pharmacokinetic analysis with software applications such as Phoenix WinNonlin
- Strong familiarity with theory and application (including software use) of non-linear mixed-effect modeling and/ or physiologically-based pharmacokinetic modeling is preferred
- Excellent oral and written skills (English language) required
Salary will be based on skills and experience.