|Location:||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Department:||Data Management and Biometrics|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Join a team that's going places!
Every member of Celerion is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees. We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
Come be part of our clinical pharmacology team as a Clinical Data Programmer.
The purpose of this role is to provide SAS data programming support to project teams for reporting and analysis of clinical data in early stage clinical studies.
- Develop, maintain and process SAS programs for standard studies that create: case report forms (CRFs), edit checks (clinical), data listings, analysis data sets and electronic data transfers
- Perform peer QC functions
- Collaborate with data programming team
- Ensure compliance with study documents and departmental procedures
Education / Knowledge / Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field (or foreign equivalent)
- 1+ years SAS programming experience OR comparable experience in related industry although previous experience with SAS and clinical data preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated communication skills
This full-time position has an attractive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, permanent health insurance and private medical insurance.
Training will be provided on clinical research data programming skills.
Celerion is an equal opportunities employer.