|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Check out this opportunity for a Training Specialist at our Richmond, VA location!
The Training Specialist is responsible for training all Celerion Richmond employees to include the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs; conduct needs assessments, execute training and evaluate training outcomes. This is a full time Mon-Fri position that requires some flexibility in hours.
The successful candidate for this position will exhibit the following:
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to communicate effectively with associates at all levels.
- Computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web based systems; visual aids
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conflict resolutions skills
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and training skills
- Self motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to think "outside the box" for improvements to processes, standards and tools
- Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Procedure Guides preferable
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
EOE/AA M/F Vet/Disability