|Title:||Facilities & Shipping Support Assistant|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leading global contract research organization, is seeking a full time Facilities & Shipping Support Assistant to join our team.
Do you crave variety in your work? Do you hate being stuck at a desk and want a position that will keep you moving all day and allow you to work with a variety of people? If so, this could be the job for you! Our 3 story facility includes a full clinic and multiple laboratories as well as office space.
Location: Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown.
Schedule: This position is scheduled Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
We expect this role to spend roughly 75% of the time supporting shipping / mail responsibilities and 25% supporting facilities activities.
- You will complete mail runs both on and off of Celerion property
- You will maintain the company recycling program including collecting receptacles throughout the buildings for designated vendor pickups
- Assist with basic maintenance of copy machines; delivering paper/ supplies, scheduling repair work as needed, etc.
- Send and receive materials through UPS, United State Postal Service, FedEx and World Courier for domestic and international destinations
- Assist with furniture moves and event set up
- Support facility needs which may include minor snow removal, basic landscaping, painting and general building upkeep
- Repair or replace office lighting, restroom equipment, ceiling tiles, etc...
- You will also coordinate copy assignments, make reports ready for submission and assist with handout / packet creation
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills; email, internet, on-line ticketing system
- Valid driver's license is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Sample Shipping/Receiving certification for domestic and international (IATA) samples must be obtained upon hire and is provided by Celerion
- Shipping experience is highly preferred
- General maintenance or facilities experience is a plus, or a willingness to learn.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.
Please apply online at www.celerion.com.