|Title:||Temporary Sample Management Technician|
Celerion, a leading international research organization, is hiring a Temporary Sample Management Technician in our Bioanalytical Division in Lincoln, NE.
This position offers a daytime schedule working in an independent, nicotine- free work environment. This is a 6 month contract, with possible extension.
Essential Functions include:
- Receive and check-in biological samples
- Complete all record-keeping required for check-in, samples transfer log for chain of custody and freezer log
- Communicate with client or sites as required for sample coordination
- Manual entry of sample data
- Store samples for long-term storage
- Rack samples for production
- Keep all samples in order and in correct freezers
- Count samples at the end of each study
- Perform data entry for sample receipt area
- Return samples to client or other specified party
- Daily monitoring of refrigerators and freezers, including regular maintenance (defrosting) with proper documentation
- Maintain clean organized environments in lab space and freezer rooms
8:30am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday.
- High school diploma or GED required, an Associate’s degree is preferred
- To prevent sample contamination, nicotine- free candidates are preferred
- Previous lab or science experience or training is preferred
- Must have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
To apply, please visit www.celerion.com.