|Title:||Screening Conduct Specialist|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
At Celerion, we know that the ultimate success of our company is dependent on the commitment and contributions of our employees. We are currently seeking a Screening Conduct Specialist at our Phoenix location to contribute to our success.
We are hiring a part-time (variable), non-benefited Screening Conduct Specialist at our Phoenix location.
- Monitor activities of study participants
- Handle human biological samples
- Accurately record and enter data
- May review potential participant medical data
- May perform clinical conduct within the clinic
- May review medical history with participants
Responsibilities also include taking vital signs, performing EKGs, phlebotomy, height/weight, and monitoring meals.
•High school diploma or GED
•Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
•CPR certification preferred
•Experience in accurate documentation of data preferred
•Spanish bilingual preferred, but not required
Hours between 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM, flexible schedule required.
Weekend availability is required.
20-25 hours per week.