Clinical Resource Specialist
|Title:||Clinical Resource Specialist|
|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world. One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees. Our vision to be the premier provider of early stage drug development solutions will only be achieved by ensuring that we have the brightest minds in the industry working with us.
We are currently seeking a FT Clinical Resource Specialist at our Lincoln, NE site. This person will be responsible for all clinic equipment/maintenance, assume clinical duties as needed, and serve as back-up for study conduct.
- Responsible for installation, validation, maintenance and calibration of clinical equipment.
- Serve as internal contact person when freezers are out of range or need service.
- Coordinate leasing and renting of clinic equipment.
- Ensure sponsor provided equipment is in working orders and has proper documentation.
- Train staff on new or sponsor-supplied equipment per owner’s manual.
- Archive all documentation for equipment owned, leased, rented, or sponsor provided.
- Maintain inventory of all clinical equipment.
- May assist in performing study conduct (CCA, CCT, DSS) as needed.
- Attend all required meetings (hand off, dry run, etc.)
- May be responsible for ordering and maintaining clinic supplies.
- Assist with study preparation and setup as required and assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience required
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
- Internal conduct experience preferred
- Phlebotomy/sample processing experience preferred
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications