|Title:||Manager, Study Participant Recruitment|
|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leader in global clinical research, is seeking a Manager, Study Participant Recruitment at our Phoenix, Arizona location.
Are you someone who enjoys working with diverse groups of people within the company and the greater community? Are you detail oriented and highly organized but you can still see the big picture? Do you rise to the task of meeting deadlines and delighting clients? If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you!
You will be responsible for identifying new and creative strategies to increase participation in clinical research studies through advertising and outreach activities. You will oversee all study participant screening and selection processes to ensure that studies are full and on time.
- Oversee, develop, and direct the Study Participant outreach program, including advertising and budget management
- Represent the recruiting team during client visits
- Provide team leadership including interviewing, hiring, and training of new employees
- Plan, assign and direct work of the Study Participant Recruitment team
- Develop and coach of employees
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field; equivalent education and experience will be considered
- 2+ years of clinical research experience is highly preferred
- Experience managing and supervising employees
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Marketing, Promotion or Sales preferred
Celerion, a leader in early clinical research services, is a global company with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our unique combination of medical expertise, clinical operations experience and scientific excellence provides our customers with the confidence to make fast, accurate decisions about their drug development path within the clinical research process. Our founding mission is to help our clients get their drugs to market quickly, so that they touch the lives of our family, friends and people in need around the world.
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.