|Title:||Proposal and Financial Manager|
|Location:||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leading international contract research organization, is hiring a Proposal and Financial Manager to join our Global Project Management team.
You will be responsible for scoping and budget generation for Celerion early phase clinical studies, including Celerion services and vendors managed by Celerion. You will review of financial performance of the clinical studies in relation to the budget and identification of financial trends.
This full time position is being recruited for in the US and UK. A successful UK candidate would be based at our Belfast, N. Ireland clinic site.
- You will work closely with Business Development and internal operational teams to scope clinical studies and prepare budgets for requested services.
- As necessary, participate in bid defense meetings to close new business.
- Address change orders and accounting adjustments, determine warranty costs, and assist with Corporate Support queries.
- Determine high level timelines if required for the RFQ responses.
- Prepare final budget, tasks and responsibilities and other clinical study specific documentation (including bid grids), as applicable, for contracting purposes.
- Work with Contracts Management to ensure timely contracting of services.
- Review the financial performance of clinical trials utilizing tracking tools and processes as provided by management.
- Assist in the evaluation of the implementation of continuous process improvement.
- You will interact with a wide variety of operational groups including Business Development to ensure that client needs are met through a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science or related field required
- 2-4 years of experience in clinical research including the ability to read and understand a clinical trial protocol
- Experience in Project Management and/or budgeting of early phase studies is preferred
- Drug development experience required
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Salary will be based on experience.
Celerion is an equal opportunity employer.