|Title:||Assistant Manager, Revenue & Billing|
|Department:||Finance / Accounting|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a global contract research company, is seeking an Assistant Manager, Revenue & Billing to join our Finance department.
Location: Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown. This role is 100% office based.
Are you an Excel master with an amazing ability to slice and dice financial data to provide insights and spot trends? Are you a self-starter who enjoys leading change and ensuring compliance? If this sounds like you, this could be your dream job!
Schedule: This full time position is full-time Monday through Friday either 8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm. Due to our global reach, the ability to work outside normal scheduled hours is important for support of tight timelines.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Manager of Revenue and Billing in the areas of revenue recognition policies and procedures, monthly revenue recognition and forecasting, and fulfillment of ad hoc requests. You will work closely with all Celerion lines of business to provide useful financial data to assist leaders’ decision making processes. You will also provide mentoring, training, and advice to Revenue Recognition & Forecasting Specialists.
- Be a key member of the team that is responsible for implementation of ASC 606: Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Ensure all locations are adhering to consistently applied revenue recognition guidelines
- Work with operations to ensure revenue recognition rules are understood
- Calculate and record service revenue on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly revenue forecast and maintain backlog roll forward for assigned Line of Business
- Assist in preparation of consolidated backlog roll forward, revenue shifts analysis, other revenue analysis as needed
- Actively participate on team to implement and validate online dashboards and analytical tools
- Support Manager of Revenue and Billing in completing ad hoc requests for Senior Leadership reporting and business initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus 7-10 years accounting experience required
- CPA preferred but not required
- CRO accounting experience is a plus
- Revenue recognition experience with service providers required
- Experience with multinational companies with US headquarters is preferred
- Proficient with advanced Excel functions (i.e. pivot tables and Vlookups)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with ERP system required
Celerion, a leader in early clinical research services, is a global company with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our unique combination of medical expertise, clinical operations experience and scientific excellence provides our customers with the confidence to make fast, accurate decisions about their drug development path within the clinical research process. Our founding mission is to help our clients get their drugs to market quickly, so that they touch the lives of our family, friends and people in need around the world.
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.