|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leading international research organization is seeking a Software Analyst to join our team.
This role offers an opportunity to work on a variety of projects and enhancements for both off the shelf and proprietary applications. This position is responsible for direct interaction with internal customers to determine hardware, software and system requirements.
This role will create and maintain validation documentation and testing results for GxP related software programs. Also, this person will work with IT system owners and subject matter experts to develop and implement software enhancements and to ensure compliance and federal regulations.
- Performs and oversees software project implementations
- Coordinate cross-functional leads responsible for UAT – providing them with test schedules, test data, direction, and detailed test scripts in accordance with the Release Schedule
- Defines application requirements/problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes
- Develops solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions and analyzing potential software/hardware solutions.
- Ensures SDLC validation documentation content is complete, maintained and meets GxP requirements
- Works closely with the business units, technology teams, and support teams to meet IT system goals
- Perform system administrator tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a health-related field OR applicable experience in a medical, clinical, pharmaceutical or analytical setting
- Experience with MS Office software
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-directed, able to prioritize and make educated decisions
- GxP experience is a plus
- Full time, Monday – Friday, normal business hours
- Ability to work outside of normal hours for implementations
Please apply online at www.celerion.com