|Title:||Project Analyst GCD Europe|
|Department:||Finance / Accounting|
|Job Status:||Full Time|
Celerion is the leading global provider of outsourced early clinical research services. www.celerion.com
One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
The main aim of the Project Analyst GCD Europe will be the responsibility for all project accounting (revenue recognition, invoicing) and management of cash flow and project margin performance for Global Clinical Development Europe. This position will be part of the Finance and Accounting Team and will work closely together with the Operations Department.
- Directly support Operation teams managing project budgets and margins
- Responsible for revenue recognition for GCD Europe projects
- Manage project invoicing and cash flow
- Prepare monthly revenue forecast, calculate ETC budgets and maintain backlog roll forward for GCD Europe projects
- Analysis of revenue shifts and variances to plan
- Support Operations in identifying change in scope opportunities to ensure change orders are submitted timely
- Responsible for ensuring that third party vendor budgets are managed in CTMS for each project and ensure that Operations has information within Celerion systems to properly approve and manage invoices
- Collaborate with Project management and IT to implement and validate online dashboards and analytical tools
- Support Manager of Revenue and Billing in completing ad hoc requests for Senior Leadership reporting and business initiatives
- Participate as a key member to implement ASC 606: Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting plus minimum of 5 years accounting experience required
- Revenue recognition experience within a service industry and project accounting required
- Proficient with advanced Excel functions (i.e. pivot tables, VLookups)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with ERP system required
- CRO accounting experience preferred
- Experience with multinational companies is preferred
- Attention to detail and good communication skills are required.
Position Location: Office based in Vienna, Austria
Start: As soon as possible
The minimum monthly salary for this position according the applicable collective agreement is EUR 3.214,28 gross per month(for 40hrs/week); overpayment depending on qualification and experience planned.