|Title:||Proposal and Financial Manager|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leading international contract research organization, is hiring a Proposal and Financial Manager to join our Global Project Manager team. The role of the Proposal and Financial Manager is a critical one at Celerion as you will be responsible for multiple new business opportunities at the same time. Your will focus on generating and revising proposals where you - together with the responsible Business Development Director will deliver proposals to sponsors that win contracts.
Are you are financially minded, detail oriented and customer focused? Do you find satisfaction in knowing the work you do supports growing our business and delighting our sponsors? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you! This position will give you the opportunity to learn more about clinical research and the Celerion business than you could even imagine.
This full time benefited position can be located in our Phoenix, AZ or Lincoln, NE location. This is expected to be an office based role.
- Develop budgets and high level project timelines based on RFQ parameters and documents (ie protocols, synopsis, etc).
- Manage proposal submission process and timelines to exceed customer expectations
- Facilitate an efficient, high quality, accurate and timely budget submission.
- Schedule and/or participate in project scoping calls, bid defense meetings, and budget review calls with the sponsor and internal teams, as needed
- Submit proposal package within timelines requested by sponsor
- Prepare change of scope budgets in accordance with instructions from Project Managers
- Schedule and lead kick-off, Official Award, and hand off meetings with Business Development, Project Manager and Contract Manager
- Work with Contract Managers to prepare contracting documents as well as change of scope budgets and supporting documents
- Assist in the evaluation of the implementation of continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science or related field required, or equivalent education and Celerion experience
- 2-4 years of experience in clinical research including the ability to read and understand a protocol preferred
- Experience in Project Management and/or budgeting of early phase studies is a plus
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to multitask and work against strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate competently with sponsors, as well as colleagues and superiors throughout Celerion.
Celerion’s focus is on the implementation of innovative strategies to generate key data very early to enable go/no-go decisions in drug development. With a large clinical capacity of more than 600 beds (24 in-hospital), efficient bioanalytical laboratories and experienced scientific staff, Celerion offers one of the most experienced clinical pharmacology research networks in the industry.
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.