|Title:||Administrative Assistant - Mailroom/Reception|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Benefited|
In this part-time benefited role, you will be working up to 30 hours per week. In this position, you will be performing basic clerical duties, ordering supplies, scheduling conference rooms, generating reports, and other general computer work.
- Type, format and proof letters, reports, memos for clinic management staff. Other basic clerical duties as needed
- Support Executive Assistant in miscellaneous projects
- Assist receptionist as needed
- Accurately update and maintain all Curriculum Vitae (CVs), and phone lists
- Additional duties as deemed necessary by the Site Director and Executive Assistant
- May assist with procurement duties: keeping inventory, itemizing received goods, placing orders, creating Purchase Orders, reviewing invoices, ordering name plates
- Perform daily upkeep of copiers, correct minor malfunctions and coordinate service calls, and monitor supply levels for copiers
- Coordinate mail services including incoming mail deliver/outgoing mail and parcel shipping
- Coordinate and prepare for client visits as needed (order food, prep and clean-up rooms, serve refreshments, etc.)
- Prepare agendas and take minutes at site, operational and client meetings as necessary
- Assist regulatory department in copying, routing and other tasks as assigned
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Typing speed 60-65 WMP
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint a must.
- Candidates must be professional, reliable, and must have basic office skills.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
Please apply on-line at www.celerion.com