|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world.. Due to business growth we have an opening for an Automation Analyst in our Bioanalytical Division.
This is a part time in our corporate headquarters in Lincoln, NE. This is an exciting role in a growing area of the business. This is a great learning opportunity using cutting edge equipment.
If you have a science or engineering background and enjoy working with computers and in a lab setting, this is the role for you!
This role will perform aliquots and/or extractions of clinical samples from various biological samples using automated instrumentation (SciClone, Hamilton, etc.) in the laboratory.
- Process/extract samples using automation
- Grow in proficiency of all automation equipment (SciClone, Hamilton,etc.) used at Celerion
- Prepare solutions/reagents
- Record and document test data in notebooks/binders/electronic notebooks
- Provide timely responses to QC/QA audit findings
- Perform lead in tasks and production
- Perform validation batch work under supervision
- Minimum of Associates degree (or higher) in a science or engineering related field
- 6-9 months previous laboratory and/or GLP knowledge preferred
- Proficiency with computers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to work well as a team
- Prior automation experience is preferred
- Monday – Friday, we are flexible between 7am and 7pm after training is complete; must be available from 10am – 2pm
- One month of training based on your availability during normal business hours
- 28-40 hours per week based on your availability and business needs
Please apply on-line at www.celerion.com