|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Due to business growth Celerion is seeking an Automation Analyst to join our team in our Bioanalytical Division.
Location: Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown.
Do you have a science or engineering background? Do you love working with computers and in a lab setting? If so, this could be the role for you and we can't wait to hear from you.
This is an exciting part-time role in a growing area of our business. You will have a unique learning opportunity using state of the art equipment.
You will perform aliquots and/or extractions of clinical samples from various biological samples using automated instrumentation (SciClone, Hamilton, etc.) in the laboratory. You will be working in our recently upgraded laboratories.
- You will process/extract samples using automation
- You will expand your proficiency of all automation equipment (SciClone, Hamilton,etc.) used at Celerion
- Prepare solutions/reagents
- Record and document test data in notebooks/binders/electronic notebooks
- Provide timely responses to QC/QA audit findings
- Perform lead in tasks and production
- Perform validation batch work under direction
- Minimum of Associates degree (or higher) in a science or engineering related discipline
- 6-9 months previous laboratory and/or GLP knowledge preferred
- Proficient with computers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to work well as a team
- Prior automation experience is helpful
- Monday – Friday, we are flexible between 7am and 7pm after training is complete; core hours of availability are from 10am – 2pm
- We will provide one month of training based on your scheduling needs during normal business hours
- You will work 28-40 hours per week depending on your availability and the needs of the business
Every day we are Translating Science to Medicine. Do you want to join us?
Please apply on-line at www.celerion.com
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world.