|Title:||Process and Standards Associate / Manager|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Every member of the Celerion team is involved in making something essential - a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That's the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout Celerion. We're a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
Celerion is currently seeking a full-time Process and Standards Associate / Manager for our Lincoln, NE location. In this position you will define, develop, implement and maintain Celerion processes and standards that adhere to company governance and global regulatory requirements.
Essential Functions include:
- Lead global project groups to obtain information needed to create global process documents.
- Plan for and manage reviews of new and existing processes and standards to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and compliance with established requirements.
- Manage document control and maintenance process for all Celerion processes and standards.
- Ensure processes and standards are compliant with regulatory requirements, corporate governances and the Quality Management System.
- Develop, coordinate and facilitate training programs for appropriate processes and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Exceptional detail orientation and ability to follow detailed instructions
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to perform with minimal supervision
To apply, please visit our website at www.celerion.com
EEO/AA M/F / Vet / Disability