|Title:||Inventory Control Specialist - Benefited|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Benefited|
The Celerion site in Richmond, VA conducts market and consumer research studies for the tobacco industry.
Are you looking for a fast paced, dynamic job where you aren’t stuck behind a desk all day? Do you like to wear jeans and tennis shoes every day? Are you well versed in Word and Excel and are detailed oriented? If you said yes, we can’t wait to meet you.
In the role of Inventory Control Specialist / Sample Management Associate (SMA) you will assist the Sample Management Supervisor in all aspects of sample management activities to include but not limited to sample prep activities for consumer panels, internal panels short-term ad hoc research and external research projects.
- Execution of departmental objectives and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Responsible for assisting the Sample Management Supervisor with maintaining visibility and traceability of all samples, from receipt through disposal, for internal and external projects
- Assist in ensuring all sample prep activities are carried out on time and according to research protocols
- Assist in ensuring that all samples are disposed of according to established policies and procedures
- Serve as a point of contact to receive all samples from various client personnel
- Take part in biannual cycle counts
- Maintain documentation in the inventory management system
- Serve as a back-up for the Consumer Research Team
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday normal business hours and will flex between 30 - 40 hours per week based on work load. This position is eligible for full benefits. Evening availability is needed a few times a month, which will be scheduled in advance. Occasional weekend availability is a plus.