|Title:||Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist|
|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
If you are a Medical Lab Technician or Medical Technologist, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our Tempe, AZ lab is seeking a full-time MLT or MT to work in Clinical Research.
This position is scheduled Monday – Friday, generally between the hours of 7am and 4pm. This position will be scheduled to work 1 weekend a month and with rotating early morning shifts (3am-5am start times) and some evenings. Schedules are generally posted 2 weeks in advance.
This is a full time benefited generalist role:
*No blood banking
- Computer entry of clinical laboratory requests, creating work lists
- Set up, operation, and shutdown of clinical laboratory instruments
- Body fluid analysis, using manual and automated testing procedures
- Quality control evaluation and data review of analytical runs
- MT or MLT certified or certification eligible required
- We prefer 2-3 years of previous MT or MLT experience in a medical lab.
- Knowledge of laboratory operating procedures and equipment is preferred
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Candidates must be available to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as needed
Celerion, a leader in early clinical research services, is a global company with over 1,100 employees worldwide. Our unique combination of medical expertise, clinical operations experience and scientific excellence provides our customers with the confidence to make fast, accurate decisions about their drug development path within the clinical research process. Our founding mission is to help our clients get their drugs to market quickly, so that they touch the lives of our family, friends and people in need around the world.