|Title:||Budget and Proposal Coordinator - Remote|
|Department:||Global Clinical Development|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is the leading global provider of outsourced clinical research services. Customers include the leading global pharmaceutical companies as well as a biotechnology and small to midsized pharmaceutical companies. Our focus is on the development of innovative pharmaceuticals with the goal of enabling companies to reach early decisions concerning which compounds to progress further into clinical development. Supporting our clinical work are two world class bioanalytical laboratories located in Europe and the US. Celerion is unique from other leading CROs in that our focus is on early phase clinical studies through clinical proof-of-concept, and beyond.
The main responsibility of the Budget and Proposal Coordinator will be the preparation of Global Clinical Development proposals.
This role will be home based anywhere in the United States. Due to our international footprint, schedule flexibility is important. This position may travel up to 10%.
- Coordinate and manage initial study feasibility
- Obtain pre-award site budgets and investigator grants
- Generate CRO service fees and document assumptions
- Work with clinical operations team to review proposal budgets, proposal language and Statements of Work
- Responsible for completion of Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Act as a liaison between finance, clinical operations, business development and subject matter experts
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, business, finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience required
- Basic understanding of budgets and spreadsheets required
- Understanding of multi-site clinical research required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- High level of organization, multi-tasking, sound judgment, and good time management skills
- Previous experience with CRO proposals is highly desirable
- Possesses a broad knowledge of clinical research methodology, CRO management and outsourcing
- Experience with a CRM is preferred
To apply, please visit www.celerion.com.