|Title:||Proposal and Finance Manager|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leading international contract research organization, is hiring a Proposal and Financial Manager to join our Global Project Manager team. This role is responsible for the work prior to the work being awarded to Celerion.
If you are financially minded, detail oriented and customer focused? Do you find satisfaction in knowing the work you do supports growing our business and delighting our customers? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you! This position will give you the opportunity to learn more about clinical research and the Celerion business than you could even imagine.
You will be responsible for scoping and budget generation for Celerion early phase studies, including Celerion services and vendors managed by Celerion. You will review of financial performance of the study in relation to the budget and identification of financial trends.
This full time position can be located in our Phoenix, AZ or Lincoln, NE location.
- You will work closely with Business Development and internal operational teams to scope studies and prepare budgets for requested services.
- As necessary, participate in bid defense meetings to close new business.
- Address change orders and Accounting Adjustments, determine warranty costs, and assist with Corporate Support Queries.
- Determine high level timelines if required for the RFQ response.
- Prepare final budget, task and responsibilities and other study specific documentation (including bid grids), as applicable, for contracting purposes.
- Work with Contracts Management to ensure timely contracting of services.
- Review the financial performance of studies utilizing tracking tools and processes as provided by management.
- Assist in the evaluation of the implementation of continuous process improvement.
- You will interact with a wide variety of operational groups including Business Development to ensure client needs and a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science or related field required, or equivalent education and Celerion experience
- 2-4 years of experience in clinical research including the ability to read and understand a protocol
- Experience in Project Management and/or budgeting of early phase studies is a plus; if not present, the willingness to learn
- Drug development experience required
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Celerion’s focus is on the implementation of innovative strategies to generate key data very early to enable go/no-go decisions in drug development. With a large clinical capacity of more than 600 beds (24 in-hospital), efficient bioanalytical laboratories and experienced scientific staff, Celerion offers one of the most experienced clinical pharmacology research networks in the industry.
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.
Please apply on-line at Celerion.com