|Title:||Analyst – HPLC/LCMS – 3rd shift|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Celerion, a leading international contract research organization, has a 3rd shift part-time variable scheduled position open as an Analyst – HPLC/LCMS in our Bioanalytical Division in Lincoln, NE.
Do you have an interest in, or basic knowledge of, HPLC or LC/MS/MS techniques? If so, this could be the position for you! In this role, you will be responsible for performing analytical analysis of samples using chromatography and mass spectrometry in our nicotine- free laboratory environment.
- Hired candidate will be trained to set up, operate, evaluate, monitor, troubleshoot system issues, instrument batches, and perform routine maintenance to the level of training on HPLC, and LC-MS/MS systems
- Responsible for completing the minimum assigned daily lab duties of 4 batches
- Take inventory of systems and equipment, active in column organization, prepare mobile phase and solutions
- Document clearly and accurately, and create, edit, and troubleshoot run sheets
- Proficient with all required quantification software programs
- Experience in Mass spectrometry is preferred, but is not required
- Previous coursework in chemistry or a related field, with a degree preferred
- Strong mechanical inclination is a plus
- We are seeking candidates with working knowledge of GLP’s.
- Basic knowledge of computers is also required
- To prevent sample contamination, nicotine- free candidates are preferred
- Monday-Friday starting any time between 10 PM – 4am and working 7- 8 hour shifts
- This position offers base plus shift differential
- 35 - 38 hours per week depending on work load and your availability
- Occasional weekend availability as needed
- Training for one month between the hours of 9AM - 5PM
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply, please visit www.celerion.com.