|Title:||Technical Support Representative -- FT|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world. One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees. Come grow your career with Celerion!
We are seeking a fulltime Technical Support Representative in our Tempe, AZ clinical location. This is an office based role. This role will provide help desk support and initial user troubleshooting for proprietary clinical research software. This role will be primarily responsible for working with a support team to enhance or modify software applications utilized in the research process. With the assistance of senior staff, you will define and enforce aspects of software support.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills using PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, Oracle Forms and Reports, Interfaces, APIs, Linux Scripting and Pro*C. Strong expertise in PL/SQL understanding of packages, procedures and functions, and have previous work in a customer-facing role.
- Review and track submitted tasks and incidents as they are received
- Provide general user support for Celerion applications
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
- After gaining application knowledge you will be responsible for minor programming changes
- Occasional travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field
- 3+ years of 1st level technical support / IT experience
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Development tools; Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Relational DBMS programming languages including SQL and PL/SQL