|Title:||Clinical Research Nurse RN FT|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is seeking a Full Time Nurse to assist with our clinical research trials. This is a dynamic role working with a healthy population offering the ability to learn about clinical research and see the drug development process at work.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will make a difference in the future of health care? If so, we can't wait to meet you. Do you want to learn more?
Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown.
You should be available to work approximately 40-50 hours per week with the following scheduling availability:
- Availability between 5a-5:30p (4x10/hour shifts per week or 5x8 hour/shift per week)
- Work one weekend per month
- You will be responsible for performing scheduled events according to the study protocol.
- You will work directly with study managers to successfully ensure a successful trial.
- You will work with participants in the research process, under our care, doing vital sign checks, ECGs, and blood draws.
- You will also identify and report adverse events to assist in the clinical research process.
- You will have a current NE RN or LPN license and clinical assessment skills
- Your ACLS certification is a plus
- Strong computer and documentation skills
Extensive paid on the job training, a dynamic, groundbreaking, and team oriented work environment, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Our mission: Translating Science to Medicine
Are you ready to join our team?
EEO/AA M/F /Vet/Disability