|Location:||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Department:||Data Management and Biometrics|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Every member of the Celerion team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout Celerion. We’re an early phase drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our excellent employees
Celerion is looking for a Biostatistician to join our global Data Management and Biometrics team in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
This role is responsible for the statistical aspects of clinical study reports using SAS programming skills.
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Develop statistical analysis plans for simple studies including table shells and, when appropriate, other programming plans.
- Execute planned statistical analysis and summarization for simple studies (including tables, figures, and data listings) independently.
- Write statistical methods and results sections of reports for assigned projects.
- Review draft report for consistency and completeness.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients regarding timelines, deliverables, and commitments.
- Perform SAS programming.
- Assist more senior level Biostatisticians as needed.
- Perform functions of SAS programmer if necessary.
- Train entry-level SAS programmers as well as provide on-going department training.
- Participate in functions required to ensure success of department or market segment team
- Interact with clients as needed
- Interact with internal departments (e.g. data management, project management, business development, etc.)
- Participate in functions required to ensure success of department and/or market segment team
- Master’s degree in Statistics-related field and 1+ year industry experience or the equivalent OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics-related field and 1+ year industry related experience and 2+ years SAS programming experience or the equivalent
- Proficiency with SAS programming
- Ability to organize multiple priorities
- Demonstrated communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
An attractive salary and benefits package is available.
This position is being recruited for at our N. American and UK locations. If a UK candidate is successful they will be working at our Belfast, N.Ireland site. This is not a home-based position.
Celerion is an equal opportunities employer.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: