|Title:||Clinical Research Nurse RN (5a-5:30p) PT30 *$5,000 Sign On Bonus*|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Benefited|
Celerion is seeking a Part Time Benefited Day Shift Nurse to assist with our clinical research trials. This is a dynamic role working with a healthy population offering the ability to learn about clinical research and see the drug development process at work.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will make a difference in the future of health care? If so, we can't wait to meet you. Do you want to learn more?
Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown.
This position will flex between 30 and 40 hours / week with the following scheduling availability:
- Monday - Friday 5a-5:30p
- One weekend per month; Weekend differential
- You will be responsible for performing scheduled events according to the study protocol.
- You will work directly with study managers to successfully ensure a successful trial.
- You will work with participants in the research process, under our care, doing vital sign checks, ECGs, and blood draws.
- You will also identify and report adverse events to assist in the clinical research process.
- You will have a current NE RN or LPN license and clinical assessment skills
- Your ACLS certification is a plus
- Strong computer and documentation skills
Extensive paid on the job training, a dynamic, groundbreaking, and team oriented work environment, and a comprehensive benefit package. This position is currently eligible for a $5,000 sign on bonus.
Our mission: Translating Science to Medicine
Are you ready to join our team?
EEO/AA M/F /Vet/Disability