Every member of the Celerion team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout Celerion. We’re an early phase drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our excellent employees.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will make a difference in the future of healthcare? We are seeking a Clinical Conduct Manager to join our Phoenix team!
As a Clinical Conduct Manager you are responsible for the coaching and supervision of a team of clinical conduct staff engaged in clinical studies. You will ensure teh proper training, scheduling and management of this team of clinical conduct associates.
You are responsible for the overall staff management of your team, including: hiring, training, staff planning and work direction, performance appraisal and coaching. In addition to this team of clinic conduct associates, the Clinic Conduct Manager supervises the Clinical Scheduler, to ensure staff tie is used efficiently and effectively, and the Clinic Training Team, to ensure all associates are receiving the needed training for their role and that Clinic Study Managers and Clinic Conduct Specialists are properly supported.
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or BSN required.
- Industry experience and knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills required
- Shown ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You will work without close supervision
- You will utilize communication and management skills
A dynamic, groundbreaking and team oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefit package.
Are you ready to join our team?