|Title:||Associate Quality Control Analyst|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Celerion, a leading international research organization, has a variable position open as an Associate Quality Control Analyst in our Bioanalytical Division in Lincoln, NE.
This is an excellent opportunity to help ensure all Bioanalytical data is correct and complete. We are seeking someone who is able to work between 30-40 hours per week depending on business needs and candidate’s availability. This is an office based administrative role working Monday - Friday between the hours of 7am-5pm.
- Verify Excel spreadsheets and calculations
- Assist in paperwork routing, document assembly, and verification of information packet completeness
- Verify raw data against information in Methods or Standard Operating Procedures:
- Ensure Compliance with general SOP requirements
- Verify Solution composition or concentration, including calculations used to determine the concentrations are correct
- Verify volumes used and any processing step documented are as explained in the sample processing procedures
- Associate Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related science and 6 months of related experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or a related science.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proof reading ability are required.
- Excellent time management skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office are required.
Please apply on-line at www.celerion.com.