|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is an international company involved in the conduct of Pharmaceutical clinical trials and we are looking for a driven individual to be responsible for implementing promotional and outreach activities to build brand recognition and recruit participants for clinical trials within the Phoenix market. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for public relations, advertising or marketing with exceptional communication skills. This is a great opportunity for an entry level associate interested in expanding their marketing and public relations experience. This position will be full time, and fully benefited.
- Collaborate with the participant recruitment team to schedule and implement promotional and outreach activities to build brand recognition and recruit new participants within the Phoenix market
- Attend outreach programs such as health fairs, university outreach, etc. in order to facilitate study participant recruitment
- Develop and maintain community contacts and relationships.
- 40 hours per week (days & hours are flexible)
- Some weekends may be required
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Valid driver's license required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability