|Title:||Corporate Support Assistant|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Every member of the Celerion team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout Celerion.
We are seeking a Microsoft Office and organizational wizard who can make an immediate impact on a team who is integral to the success of our company.
Location: Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown.
Are you looking for a dynamic role where you will work with a variety of people and departments? Are you highly detail oriented, professional and can maintain confidentiality? If so we can’t wait to learn more about you.
We are hiring a full-time Corporate Support Assistant to join our team! In this role you will provide administrative support to various departments in Celerion. You will craft and format letters and reports, track and maintain study documentation, scan and save documents for various departments, process company mailings including mail merges and printing letters and labels. You will also assist with client visits and maintain associates’ Curricula Vitae in the company format.
You will offer:
- A high school diploma, although some college is helpful
- Expert experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat will make you a phenomenal fit for this role
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility are essential
- A comfort level in working with high level executives is needed
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Typing speed of 55 wpm
- Monday - Friday, during normal business hours, with some flexibility
- Ability to work overtime when needed
We are Translating Science to Medicine. Are you ready to join us?