|Title:||Bioanalytical Associate Analyst|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Due to business growth we have a number of openings as a Bioanalytical Associate Analyst in our rapidly growing Bioanalytical Division. Come see our new state of the art laboratory.
At Celerion, we are helping to changing the world through clinical research. Are you up for the challenge?
Location: Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown.
Do you have basic knowledge of Chromatography or Ligand-Binding techniques and laboratory experience? Are you a pipetting master? Are you familiar with laboratory safety? If so, we can't wait to learn more about you.
- Process/extract biological samples (blood, urine, plasma, feces) both manually and using automation
- Prepare solutions/reagents
- Record and document test data in notebooks/binders/electronic notebooks
- Perform analytical analysis of samples using chromatography (LC-MS/MS and HPLC) or ligand-binding techniques (ELISA, RIA, EIA and PCR)
- Learn new techniques and work with a variety of therapeutic areas
What you offer:
- Associate’s degree or previous coursework in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or a related discipline; additional education is a plus
- Exposure to pipetting; you will pipette an average of 2-3 hours per day, at times up to 8 hours
- Experience with GLP’s is a plus
- Basic computer skills; able to read and enter information via computer 50% of the shift
- Strong attention to detail and self-motivation; you are driven to do the job right
- Local to the Lincoln area
- Full time benefited role
- Able to work 8 hours a day, Monday-Friday between the hours of 6am-6pm
- Training schedule may vary from hours normally worked - generally Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Occasional weekend support as needed
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world.
Please apply on-line at Celerion.com