|Title:||Cold Storage Inventory Specialist|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
At Celerion, we are helping to change the world through clinical research. Are you up for the challenge?
Are you looking for a part time role where you will have an impact on processes and improve efficiency? Are you detail oriented and organized? If so, we can't wait to hear from you.
Due to business growth we have a new opportunity in our Bioanalytical Division as a Cold Storage Inventory Specialist.
Location: Our headquarters are in Lincoln, NE, just south of downtown.
Purpose: You will be responsible for inventory and organization of all nicotine- free Bioanalytical freezers and refrigerators that support Production work. This role also provides maintenance and clean outs of cold storage units.
Shift: 25-30 hours per week, Monday through Friday generally between 8am-5pm depending on your availability and business needs. Training will follow the same general schedule.
- Day-to-day management of all freezers/refrigerators in the labs and long term storage not currently used by the Sample Management Group
- Develop, implement and maintain an inventory system in the department for freezers and refrigerators
- Responsible for all storage freezers organization, documentation and inventory
- Communicate with principal scientists and study managers to solve challenges or inconsistencies with samples
- Conduct temperature mapping of -20^0C walk-in and -80^0C freezers used in lab spaces
- Assist with inventory, organization, defrosting/chipping of ice from freezers used by Sample Management Group
- Maintaining clean organized environments in lab space and freezer rooms
- High school diploma or GED required, an Associate's degree in a related field is ideal
- Strong computer skills; MS Office and data entry
- Experience with cooled or frozen storage environments is a plus
- To prevent sample contamination, we prefer that you are nicotine- free
- Comfortable working in freezers and refrigerators 50% of the time
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world. Join the team!
We are an equal opportunity employer
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.
Please apply on-line at Celerion.com