|Title:||Clinical Sample Handling Specialist - Part-Time|
|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Celerion, a leading international research organization, seeks a variable/part-time Clinical Sample Handling Specialist to join our Phoenix clinical team. Assigned to various clinical research studies, this position aids the team in meeting their shipping deadlines, chain of custody tracking, and maintaining an accurate inventory.
Please note: This position is scheduled to work 2-3 shifts per week, averaging 20-30 hours. Shift times are based upon your availability but occur between 0630-1800.
Essential Functions include:
- Assists the Sample Handling team is successful in sample tracking and storage standards in regards to:
- Sample Inventory
- Managing Sample Tracker
- Sample Destruction
- Preparation of sample paperwork, including all SOP required sample tracking, standard or customized manifest creation, accurate deviation reporting and cover letter creations
- Pack and ship biological samples both internationally and domestically, following all regulatory requirements and IATA shipping guidelines.
- Perform process audits.
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
- Internal conduct or biological sample inventory experience preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of staff as well as clients
- Microsoft Office/Outlook proficiency