Every member of the Celerion team is involved in making something essential – a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That’s the sense of purpose shared by employees throughout Celerion. We’re an early phase drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our excellent employees.
Are you looking for an opportunity that will make a difference in the future of healthcare? We are seeking a Spanish Bilingual LPN to join our Phoenix team!
As a Screening Nurse you ensure our participants understand the Informed Consent process before participating in studies. You also assist our Screening and Admissions teams with any events which requires a nurse. This position requires Spanish/English Bilingual fluency, which is tested.
- AZ LPN license
- Attention to detail
- Experience in organizing/managing multiple priorities
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to work hours necessary for study participant screening and call-outs
- Strong medical/nursing assessment skills
- Strong reasoning skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency required
A dynamic, groundbreaking and team-oriented work environment.
- Shifts occur between 6-7AM and 2-3PM.
- We seek a minimum availability of 3 days per week.
- Rotating weekend shifts are expected in this role.
Are you ready to join our team? Apply today!