|Title:||Custodial Team Lead|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
At Celerion, every day our focus is to help our clients get their drugs to market, so they can touch the lives of our family, friends and people around the world. We are Translating Science to Medicine. Integrity, trust, teamwork and the respect for our colleagues enable us to build meaningful careers while providing for family, friends and people in need.
We seek an experienced Custodial Team Lead to join our Phoenix team! We strive maintain a facility that is 100% spotless and create a safe environment for our team members and participants. This position is the key to ensuring our success on a daily basis. If you are an experienced people manager with a passion for keeping things clean, tidy, and spotless, this may be a dream job! The Custodial Team Lead is a fulltime position with benefits and is expected to work a 40 hour week with occasional night and weekend availability.
- Supervise and train custodial team members
- Inspect facility cleanliness and custodial service quality daily
- Order and inventory custodial supplies
- Clean facility, alongside team, as needed, including: cleaning glass, vacuuming carpets/furniture, sweeping, mopping, waxing, sanitizing bathrooms, trash removal, linen laundry.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read and comprehend product labels
- 1-2 years experience in custodial field preferred
- 1 year experience in a supervisory capacity preferred
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Effective and professional communication skills
Celerion, a leader in early clinical research services, is a global company with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our unique combination of medical expertise, clinical operations experience and scientific excellence provides our customers with the confidence to make fast, accurate decisions about their drug development path within the clinical research process. Our founding mission is to help our clients get their drugs to market quickly, so that they touch the lives of our family, friends and people in need around the world.
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.