|Title:||Part-time Spanish Bilingual Admissions Assistant|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a world leading contract research organization? Celerion currently has an opportunity for a part-time, non-benefited Spanish Bilingual Admissions Assistant at our Tempe, Arizona location.
As an Admissions Assistant, your main duties will be to process participant stipend payments. In addition, you assist with the preparation and maintenance of all stages of participant activities including screening, training, and evaluations. Duties include, contacting study participants for appointments, data entry, assist with callback for lab results, and assisting with the screening / physical exam process.
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish fluently required.
- We require a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in an office or medical environment with good basic math skills required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, to meet study participant screening and selections needs.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Availability Monday-Friday between the hours of 5:30am - 4:00pm with occasional evenings and weekends. This is a variable hours position, which means that the scheduled number of hours each week may shift based on job workflow and your availability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability