|Title:||Clinical Data Programmer I|
|Location:||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Department:||Data Management and Biometrics|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Join a team that's going places!
Every member of Celerion is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees. We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
Come be part of our Data Management and Biometrics team as a Clinical Data Programmer I.
This full-time position can be located at either at our US or Belfast, N.Ireland clinical trial facilities.
The purpose of the Clinical Data Programmer I role is to develop and support clinical database programming activities and associated documentation involved in clinical trial set-up, conduct and close-out stages in line with protocol requirements, standard operating procedures (SOPs/PGs), Good Clinical Programming Practices (GXP), Clinical Data Interchange Standards (CDISC) and other applicable sponsor or regulatory requirements.
- SAS Pre-lock programming - Deliver and support all pre-database lock SAS programming processes associated with data collection, reporting and cleaning
- Data import and integration - Support data import programming and reconciliation activities as needed
- Data transfer programming - Deliver and support raw/CDASH, lab only, CDISC/SDTM or sponsor specified custom data transfers
- Process Improvements - Actively participate in process improvement initiatives
- Quality/timelines - Ensure that data programming delivers quality outputs on time or better following good programming practices, including adequately-documented SAS code
Education / Knowledge / Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with 1+ yrs programming experience OR comparable experience in related industry, previous experience with SAS and clinical data preferred.
- Computer science, Mathematics or IT graduate applicants also considered.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
Internal Celerion candidates with strong clinical data review, data management or IT background will also be considered.
This full-time position has an attractive salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, permanent health insurance and private medical insurance.
Training will be provided on clinical research data programming skills.
Celerion is an equal opportunities employer.