|Title:||Clinical Study Manager Assistant|
|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Celerion, a leader in Early Stage Clinical Research, has an excellent opportunity for full-time Clinical Study Manager Assistant at our fast-paced Tempe, AZ facility. Every member of Celerion is involved in making a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world. That's the sense of purpose shared by our employees. We are a performance-driven drug research company, operating in robust and growing markets. We have an exciting future and offer a strong development environment for our great employees.
This position will work primarily with Clinical Study Managers (CSMs) on study set up and oversight to ensure proper execution of study protocols. Monitor and perfrom clinical study events. Responsible for assisting CSM’s in management and conduct of clinical studies. Responsible for applying study management techniques and tools in order to meet and/or exceed internal and external client needs. Responsible for tracking and execution of re-consenting of enrolled study participants.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
- Internal conduct experience preferred
- Prior clinic experience preferred
- Experience in accurate documentation of data preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work hours required for study conduct