|Title:||Call Center Representative|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
Celerion is currently seeking a Call Center Representative / Recruiter to join our team! Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? If so, we may have the position for you!
We have a PART TIME position available that will work approximately 12-20 hours / week; working 4 to 5 hours a day between the hours of 10am – 4pm, 3 to 4 days per week in our Richmond, VA location.
In this role, you will answer inbound calls from the public interested in information regarding clinical study participation. Other duties include collecting and entering participant information into our computer database system, promoting additional study participation and referrals from current study participants, and making reminder call-outs to study participants that are registered for screenings.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Must demonstrate commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Able to sort information and interpret written and verbal instructions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- Data entry experience preferred
-1 year sales, telemarketing, promotional, public relations or related experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.