|Title:||Global Project Manager|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is looking for a performance oriented, innovative and self-motivated team player to join our Global Project Management team. You will need to be able to build strong relationships and use your influence to achieve goals and excellent results in a fast-paced, ever-changing clinical environment. This position will be based in either our Lincoln, NE or Phoenix, AZ locations.
As a Global Project Manager you will have full accountability for assigned clients and projects. You will be responsible for contracting, scheduling, tracking and managing project and financial milestones for global opportunities across multiple clinical sites, bioanalytical facilities and global data management and biometrics departments within Celerion. Project Management is a challenging and rewarding career as it will expose individuals to many areas within the company.
This exciting role will allow you to work with all lines of business to ensure project success and delighted clients. This opportunity will allow you to expand your breadth of knowledge and have the chance to see projects to completion.
What you will do:
- Serve as a consistent point of contact from beginning to end of project with accountability for project deliverables and client satisfaction. This position requires a high level of leadership, relationship building and interaction skills, including, but not limited to judgment, problem-solving, influence, persuasion and negotiation, in working with internal operations project teams and clients to ensure project success.
- Interface at various levels of the organization to establish strong working relationships with Clinical, Bioanalytical and PK Operations as well as Quality Assurance, Business Development and Finance on daily basis.
- Further develop relationships between the client and the operational teams to expand sponsor accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or equivalent
- 2 plus years CRO or clinical research related industry experience is highly preferred
- 2 years project team experience preferred
- Must be organized, an effective communicator and have the skills to negotiate
- Must have the ability to multi-task and build strong relationships
- Tech savvy and able to learn new software programs is a plus
- Ability to travel for training, as needed
Celerion, a leader in early clinical research services, is a global company with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our unique combination of medical expertise, clinical operations experience and scientific excellence provides our customers with the confidence to make fast, accurate decisions about their drug development path within the clinical research process. Our founding mission is to help our clients get their drugs to market quickly, so that they touch the lives of our family, friends and people in need around the world.