|Title:||Clinical Trial Assistant - Remote|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world. The work we do every day helps to bring new medications to market.
Due to business growth we are seeking a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to join our team. This is a full time role and with our Drug Development Services department. This role will work Monday – Friday during general business hours. This role offers the opportunity to expand your knowledge, work with a variety of people and be part of an ever changing research industry.
This role will be 100% remote, but may travel to Lincoln, NE for training and key meetings.
This role will support the project team by creating and distributing study materials, tools and documents. The CTA will assist in study management and site management activities to ensure compliance to protocol, International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) Good Clinical Practices, Standard Operating Procedure and regulatory and local requirements.
- Supports the study team by creating, updating and tracking study documents, plans, and summaries
- Attends project team meetings and completes accurate meeting minutes
- Maintains weekly team meeting minutes
- Communicates with study sites as appropriate
- Works directly with Clinical Research Associates to provide training and budget support
- Associate’s Degree is required, a Bachelor's degree in science, nursing, or other biomedical discipline is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with both internal and external customers effectively
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and changing priorities
- Proficient with Word and Excel, intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Ability to prioritize, flexibility and strong attention to detail
- Experience in a clinical research setting is highly preferred, i.e. CRO, pharmaceutical or medical office
- Ability to read and understand study protocols is preferred
- SharePoint experience is preferred
- Experience with monitoring services is a plus
Celerion, a leader in early clinical research services, is a global company with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our unique combination of medical expertise, clinical operations experience and scientific excellence provides our customers with the confidence to make fast, accurate decisions about their drug development path within the clinical research process. Our founding mission is to help our clients get their drugs to market quickly, so that they touch the lives of our family, friends and people in need around the world.
Please apply online at www.celerion.com.