|Title:||Global Project Manager|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a global leader in clinic research, seeks a fulltime, experienced Global Project Manager to join our team! This role critical role acts as a consistent client point of contact from beginning to end of project with accountability for project deliverables and client satisfaction. Requires a high-level of leadership, relationship building and interaction skills when collaborating with internal operations/project team and clients to ensure project success.
Please note: This role may be located in our Tempe, AZ office, Lincoln, NE office, or based remotely (working from home).
- Manages multiple clients/projects for projects.
- Develops and clarifies the project’s scope in conjunction with the client and operational teams
- Ensures that the proposal accurately reflects the project scope and communicates this to the team members responsible for coordinating the pricing and scheduling of the project proactively to ensure appropriate bidding and budgeting.
- Facilitates and works with assigned team members and functional managers in the development, assignment and prioritization of work based on the project’s needs and individual’s developmental needs. Coaches team members as necessary to ensure successful project deliverables.
- Conducts project expectation meetings with the operational teams at the beginning of a project to ensure the operational teams clearly understand the scope and timelines of the project. Holds project team members accountable.
- Schedules and leads regular status meetings throughout the progress of a project to keep the team engaged and to keep the project on track of the clients expectations.
- Works with other Project Managers and departments to establish priority for awarded work to meet contracted deadlines - takes corrective action with Operations to control project timelines
- Proactively takes action to ensure the project stays on target through the use of day to day monitoring of schedules, budgets and project staff
- Creates or reviews and maintains project related documentation including; RFIs, Budgets, Project Meeting Minutes with clearly documented timelines, Client Isms, Issues Lists, Risk Lists, Change Requests, Terms and conditions, approved discount schedules and Preferred Provider Agreements, etc.
- Ensures adherence to contracted Terms and Conditions and communicates to divisional areas rules regarding MSAs, PPAs, etc. proactively
- Conducts closeout meetings with operation teams after the delivery of the final client deliverable of key projects
- Implements changes when appropriate to remove bottlenecks, improve processes and procedures and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Builds client relationships that results in additional business
- Updates correct databases, generates required reports on projects to meet and summarizes data for month-end reports as required - maintains files, logs, and Gantt Charts.
- Conducts tours, host clients and other dignitaries.
- Bachelor’s degree required (degree emphasis in life science discipline preferred).
- Requires high-level skills in the areas of organization, multi-tasking, relationship-building, communication, judgment, problem-solving, persuading and negotiating.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience required.
- 3 years project team experience preferred.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability