|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leading clinical research organization, is seeking a Conduct Manager to join our team in our Richmond, VA.
This position is responsible for supporting, facilitation, and execution of conduct-related activities for qualitative and/or quantitative research projects. The Conduct Manager works closely with clients insuring the successful execution of research activities.
This is a full time salaried position with benefits that will work primarily business hours Monday through Friday. We are seeking candidates who are available to work 40+ hours per week.
- Responsible for execution of departmental objectives and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ensure that all Consumer Research staff are properly trained to support all studies at the Consumer Opinion Center
- Hire, train, write performance reviews and continually hold associates accountable to a defined standard of performance
- Address client complaints, staff complaints and study participant complaints through resolution according to policies and procedures
Serve as the liaison between Celerion and external clientele
- Manage the study initiation process including the creation of the statement of work
- Establish and maintain the audit of research study processes and documentation to ensure compliance to established protocols
- Ability to work in required work environment, including but not limited to exposure to second-hand smoke from combustible cigarettes and vapors from electronic cigarettes
- Willing to travel to locations to support research projects as necessary
- Manage the Voice of the Participant program
- Proactively work to resolve client concerns/issues
- Participate in Consumer Opinion Center operations meetings
- Participate in all phases of client audits
- Responsible for all conduct-related reports
- Report all findings related to the audit of research processes and documentation
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years within the market research industry
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree or equivalent professional experience
- Proficient with Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to grasp and understand new methodologies/technologies quickly (e.g. multi-media)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, switching between projects quickly
- Strong tolerance to demands from internal and external clients
- Strong organizational skills, particular attention to detail & accuracy
- Require minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply, please visit www.celerion.com.