|Title:||Call Center Representative - Benefited|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Benefited|
Celerion is currently seeking a Call Center Representative / Recruiter to join our team! Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? If so, we may have the position for you!
We have a Part Time benefited position available that will work approximately 30-40 hours per week.
In this role, you will answer inbound calls from the public interested in information regarding clinical study participation. Other duties include collecting and entering participant information into our computer database system, promoting additional study participation and referrals from current study participants, and making reminder call-outs to study participants that are registered for screenings.
Flexibility to work any schedule between the hours of 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday is required- times could vary each week. At minimum 12pm-8pm availability is required.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Must demonstrate commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Able to sort information and interpret written and verbal instructions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- Data entry experience preferred
- 1 year sales, telemarketing, promotional, public relations or related experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.