|Title:||Associate Scientist - Part time|
|Job Status:||Part-time, Non-benefited|
We are seeking an Associate Scientist to join our team in Lincoln, NE. This is a variable scheduled role which will average about 25-40 hours a week during normal business hours, working at least 3 days a week.
Do you love solving problems and coming up with creative solutions? Are you ready to expand your scientific career?
This is a wonderful learning opportunity where you will be able to utilize a variety to techniques to make our work more efficient.
The bioanlaytical Associate Scientist is a lab-based research position where you will be responsible for troubleshooting and optimizing quantitative ELISA assays. Your self-motivation, strong work ethic and excellent analytical skills make you an outstanding match for this role. The ability to work independently are essential to being successful in this opportunity. If this is you, we can't wait to see your application.
- You will perform ligand binding assays such as ELISA, electrochemilumicence (ECL), ELISpot etc…
- Makes QCs and STDs to support production studies
- You will troubleshoot assays, as needed
- You will be able to work on projects of diverse scope that require non-routine analysis and evaluation of scientific data
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time in an efficient manner
- Interacts with validation and production groups to provide efficient transfer of analytical methods and reagents post development
- As part of our team you will work in a collaborative environment with a variety of work groups.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology is ideal. An advanced degree is a plus.
- 2 or more years of work experience in a GLP/GMP environment preferred.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
- ELISA experience is required, and quantitative ELISA highly preferred.
- Ability to work an occasional weekend, as needed.
Please apply online at www.celerion.com.
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world. One of our key assets and the greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees. Our vision to be the best-in-class provider of early stage drug development solutions will only be achieved by ensuring that we have the brightest minds in the industry working with us.