|Title:||Clinical Sample Handling Specialist|
|Department:||Early Clinical Research|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion, a leading international research organization, seeks a fulltime Clinical Sample Handling Specialist to join of Phoenix clinical team. Assigned to various clinical research studies, this position fulfills our clients' expectations by executing our biological sample handling processes from collection to shipment, maintaining proper custody.
Essential Functions include:
- Prepare samples for shipment to meet predetermined shipping milestones in regards to:
- Sample Labeling
- Sample Verification
- Preparation of sample paperwork, including all SOP required sample tracking, standard or customized manifest creation, accurate deviation reporting and cover letter creations
- Pack and ship biological samples both internationally and domestically, following all regulatory requirements and IATA shipping guidelines.
- Manage the complete sample management aspect of all assigned studies by working a flexible schedule when needed, cross-checking the work of teammates and proactively communicating with the Clinical Conduct Manager, Clinical Study Manager, sponsor contact or receiving laboratory as appropriate.
- Perform process audits.
- Post high school education in life sciences or medical training preferred
- Internal conduct or biological sample inventory experience preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of staff as well as clients
- Microsoft Office/Outlook proficiency