|Location:||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Department:||Data Management and Biometrics|
|Job Status:||Full-time, Benefited|
Celerion is looking for a Senior Biostatistician to join our global Data Management and Biometrics team.
This role is responsible for the statistical aspects of clinical study reports and serves as a primary source of statistical science for simple to complex projects. In addition, they will provide SAS programming guidance to the project team.
Role functions include:
Data analysis and interpretation
- Direct development of data collection methods and coordinate customized electronic database transmissions to Sponsors
Develop statistical analysis plans for simple to complex studies including table shells and, when appropriate, other programming plans
Direct and oversee the execution of planned statistical analysis and summarization for simple to complex studies (including tables, figures, and data listings) independently
Write statistical methods and results sections of reports
Review draft reports for consistency and completeness
Perform general statistical analysis programming
Train entry-level Biostatisticians and SAS Programmers as well as provide on-going department training
Provide mentoring for established Biostatisticians
Communicate effectively with senior statisticians and clinicians within the Sponsor company
Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients regarding timelines, deliverables, and commitments
Education and skills requirements:
- PhD in Statistics-related field and 1+ year industry experience or the equivalent OR Master's degree in Statistics-related field and 5+ years industry related experience or the equivalent required.
- Proficiency with SAS programming required.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities and lead multiple project teams required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
An attractive salary and benefits package is available.
This position is being recruited for at our N. American and UK locations. If a UK candidate is successful they will be placed with our Belfast, N.Ireland site.
Celerion is an equal opportunities employer.